Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Wrestler's Prayer

Dear Lord, after all my effort and sacrifice I'm here,
I love wrestling as a profession and sport, I am (name of wrestler).
In a few moments I'll be in the ring,
I'm not sure if I'll come back fine from this combat,
but I been consciously prepared to give the best of me.
I'll be leaving my family anxious and they have left my destiny in your hands.

As the man and sportsman that I am I'm not looking to hurt my opponent,
because with out him I'm nothing, nor we will share the Victory's as well the Defeats that are our daily companions.
I know that the way is arduous and that the success and fame are a gift.
If I get to win this combat or not teach me to be humble, that in the end we are here, alive and giving thanks to the fans.

Let the character that I am to wrestle like never before on each encounter, but in the end, let it be there hanging beside the silence of time.

Dear Lord, bless this mask and this character that make the young fans dream and the oldest admire.
Let it be to them an example to follow.
Don't let it be wasted at all, for they to remember me through time.

Dear Lord, at this time I'll be on the ring...
Please take care of us!!!

I depend on your grace and my knowledge.
Dear Lord, at this time I'll be in the ring.




I found this on facebook...thought I would share. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment