Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Determined and frustrated!

This is my first blog on this site....and so far I am not convinced to keep it.

I wanted to add a calendar to my Facebook page and I hoped that using Google Calendar I'd be able to so fairly easy, well that wasn't the case and google recommended this site.  So, I thought I haven't had a blog/journal site in quite a long time and maybe it's time I start up again, plus I can add my calendar from Google on it. Making it easier for people to find out where I am going to be or what I am doing. I'm trying to keep people in the loop since Myspace is to me pretty much done. I really enjoyed their calendar feature and Facebook doesnt have that, nor does Twitter.

I searched for Google Calendar on here and I found it. However, it was a blank calendar and not the actual calendar I want posted. Somehow I am missing the connection on where to put my actual calendar and not just a regular calendar with dates on it...If anyone needs an actual calendar while on the computer, right-click the time in your right hand corner of your screen ta-da there's a blank calendar for you.

I am fairly frustrated....if anyone can help me out with this annoyance please email me on Facebook or DM on Twitter, please and thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment